Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Studio is shaping up!



As soon as I can get around to it I'll find a place to host the songs I'm working on. I thought you could host them here on blogspot but it looks like I'll have to create a link to somewhere else. Anyway, When Katie got married and moved out, Veronica and I started to figure out how we could best utilize the extra space. We moved our bedroom into Kate's room and used our old room as a den (which is what it was originally). Katie also had a pottery studio/art room in the basement which I decided for some reason or another to turn into a recording studio. I haven't had a home studio since the early 90's and thought it might be nice to get back into it. So pictured here is what it has evolved into to date. I'm pretty satisfied with the progress of the room and feel the music production is moving along. I hope to have a simple 8 song cd by summer. So far, so good. Of course I have a dozen other things to yack about but at the moment find my brain void of much else (probably the voga I did before dinner). Oh yeh, Veronica and I have been putting an exercise room together in the basement too.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lloyd said...

It's about time you updated this thing.

The studio looks good, I bet you'll enjoy your time in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home