Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Falling into Fall

I've noticed some trees are starting to get some color...summer is apparently giving way to fall. But I love fall, so saying goodbye to summer isn't all that tough.

So Veronica and I attended a few concerts this summer:
Eddie Money-So lame we left way before it was over-give it up dude!
Lucinda Williams & John Mellencamp-I just wanted to see Lucinda but was very impressed with the Mellencamp show-overall a VERY good concert.
Doobie Brothers & Chicago-waste of time-the Doobies need to hang it up.
Jack Johnson-Excellent! pavilion seating was worth it, the place was packed.
Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys-Don't laugh! I love Los Lobos last 5-6 albums-Great show, highly recommend Los Lobos live.
Chris Issak-We've seen Chris many times and still have a great time, one of our favorites.
Counting Crows & Maroon5-We really did NOT like either of these bands-what can I say?
Jill Jack-We saw her in Charlevoix-too country for me.
I may be forgetting a couple of show so I'll add them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home